3D printer has been printed and tested before leaving the factory. There are a small amount of filament in the extruder and the nozzles may have printed marks. This is normal.
Print technology: FDM
Build volume: 130x130x130mm
Positioning precision: X/Y?0.11mm. Z? 0.0025mm
Print Speed: 80-110mm/s recommended
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament supported: PLA
Operating system: Windows
Control software: EasyPrint 3D
File format: .stl, G-code
Max extruder temp: About 230°C
Power supply: DC 12V/8A
Connectivity: USB, TF card (support stand-alone printing)
Display screen: 3.2? Full color touch screen
Chassis: Metal plate + injection molding (a portable cantilever type 3D printer)
Build Platform: Aluminum alloy plate
XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant, stainless steel and lead screw (Z axis)
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical Dimensions & Weight:
Machine Dimension: 284x156x320 mm
Shipping box Dimension: 374x267x386mm
Machine Net weight: 4.5kg
Machine Gross weight: 6kg
1. Break-resuming capability E180 features the function of break-resuming, convenient to stopping and saving the printing status in real time. You could continue the uncompleted print at the same place as if the machine has never stopped.
2. Modularized Extruder The modularized design also brings you unbeatable ease to change the hotend which is in slide connection with the coldend. Now with a little slide, you can assemble /disassemble the hotend like a breeze.
3. 3.2? full color touch screen 3.2? full color touch screen unfolds an intuitive and sensitive panel by which you could modify the relevant parameters for a comprehensive control over the whole printing process. The employment of touch screen, in a large measure, simplifies the operation flow.
4. The entire architecture is made of sheet metal and injection molding models and is characterized by stability, endurance and vibration resistance.
5. Excellent After-sale service WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype are available for customer service and technical support, Local Engineers are also available for technical support