1. Temp: 200-220? for hot end, room temp for hot bed or 60-80?. Printing speed: 25-30mm/s and shore hardness is 95A.
2. Durable and stretchable material that also has high flexibility, it resumes its initial shape after being stretched.
3. With correct settings, TPU is easier than PLA to attach to a heated bed thanks to its excellent adhesive properties.
4. Compatible with most FDM 3D prints on markets., make sure the extruder's tension is adjustable before using TPU.
5. Eco-friendly,UV resistant (anti-oxigen). Suitable for printing flexible appliances such as mobile phone cases, shoes, children's toys, etc.