The Prusa Mendel Iteration 2 is an improvement of the Prusa Mendel (iteration 1), and was released in November 2011. This version precedes a third iteration (i3) which can be found Prusa i3 in our store.
The external dimensions of the Prusa Mendel Iteration 2 are approximately 44x47x37 cm.
1. The listing is UNASSEMBLED.
2. Controller board of this list is Sanguinololu 1.3a.
3. Delivery within 5-10 days from sending it out.
4. Please contact our customer service for detailed manual,driver and software.
Full Unassembled Kit Includes:
This list also include PCB heatbed MK2a,Aluminum plate,Borosilicate glass,Acrylic Plate,42 Stepper Motor Nema17,T5 belt pulley&T5Belt,4 pcs A4988 & Heatsink,100k NTC Thermistor,Cooler Fan,SD breakout for Sanguinololu and 350W 12V 29A Power Supply ect.
Threaded Rod,Socket Bolts,Washer,Nut,Spring,Linear and Ball Bearings ect.Mechanical Parts
1. If you would like a different color(like green, red, orange or black ect.), just let us know. As long as you don't mind waiting an extra 2 days we can order your color for you.
2. The controller board is Sanguinololu V1.3a, which is selectable and We offer various parts and kits to build your own 3D Printer, please contact us if you need other controller board instead of Sanguinololu V1.3a or some items.
For more information, please check: geeetech.com/wiki/index.php/Product
More parts are made to be push-fit and the belt clamp was redesigned
The carriages accommodate bushings and linear bearings and Nut traps were added to parts that were attached with M3 screws (e.g. endstop holders etc.)
The second bed plate was removed (The PCB heatbed is the second plate) and Most M4 screws were changed to M3s
The belts is GT5 belts - it is recommended to buy professional belt pulleys
A printed plastic belt guide is replaced with the large M8x30 fender washers