A stepper motor can move in accurate, fixed angle increments known as steps. For practical purposes, a stepper motor is a bit like a servo: you can tell it to move to a pre-defined position and can count on getting fairly consistent results with multiple repetitions. Servos though, are usually limited to a 0-180 degree range, while a stepper motor can rotate continuously, similar to a regular DC motor. Steppers motors can achieve much higher precision and control over the movement.
- A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
- Stepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable.
- 5 line 4 phase can be used for ordinary ULN2003 chip driver, connect to the 2 phase , support the development board?With convenient use, direct docking
- Rated Voltage: DC5V 4-phase
- Insulation Resistance: >10M? (500V)
- Dielectric Strength: 600V AC / 1mA / 1s
- Step angle: 5.625 x 1/64
- DC Resistance: 200?±7% (25C)
- Reduction ratio: 1/64
- Insulation Grade: A
- No-load Pull in Frequency: >600Hz
- No-load Pull out Frequency: >1000Hz
- Pull in Torque: >34.3mN.m(120Hz)
- Detent Torque: >34.3mN.m
- Temperature Rise: ?40K(120Hz)
- 5 sets of 28BYJ-48 5V Stepper Motors
- 5 sets of ULN2003 Motor Driver Boards
- 10 pcs Female to Male Dupont Cables
Stepper motor with a standard interface could be connected with Driver Board easily
A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
5 line 4 phase can be used for ordinary ULN2003 chip driver, connect to the 2 phase , support the development board?With convenient use, direct docking
Drive Module Board Size(in): 1.37*1.18*0.6 ; Stepper Motor diameter: 1.06(in) ; Stepper Motor lines: 9.45(in)
Great packing in a box : 5 set ULN2003 Stepper Motor + Driver Board (with a little gift) and you can download the datasheets in our website: https://www.elegoo.com/download/