Anycubic UltraBase 220 * 220 mm Heat Bed is the newest and best type of heatbed.
We could deliver as well as the customer service, please feel free to contact us.
* Nothing holds on the blank metal. It must have in any case, either the blue tape or another primer on the heat bed.
* The distance should be chosen so that a normal sheets of paper will not between the bed and nozzle.
* The heater bed requires the perfect temperature for the filament (For I use pla, e.g. 70 °C)
* The Nozzle Also Require The Proper water temperature (pla 210 °C, ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 230 - 240 °C)
* Take the pressure models from as the bed cooling down.
* Protects against splashes Please the printing bed adjust
* Clean the printing bed surface with alcohol or water
Temperature settings for different filaments:
1 pla: 50% - 70 ?
2 flexible filament: 50% - 70 ?
3) ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene): 100 to 125 ? (Recommended 110 ?
4th PC: 100 - 130 ? (Recommended 120 ?)
5th Nylon: 90 - 120 ? (Recommended 110 ?)
6) PP: 100 - 130 ? (Recommended 120 ?)
Material: Strengthened Glass Cover with Nichtorganischer coating
'Product Dimensions: 220 * 220 mm/8.7 * 8.7 "
1 x Anycubic Ultra Base Pressure Plate on Glass Includes Heater bed
4 x 35 Screws
4x M3 nuts
1. ? flat surface ?: Ultra base is Glasbasierend and has a maximum tolerance of mm ± 0.2 mm. (usually within 0.1 mm). Please note: PETG is not recommended as the material the UltraBase surface easy to break.
2. ? excellent liability ?: Ultra base is coated with microporous, strong adhesion when printing. The print is leicht made by hand and with palette knife to remove.
3. ? reliability ?: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs. She has one heat resistance up to 400 ?.
4. ? easy to clean ?: Ultra base can be cleaned very easy to do with alcohol/Water
'5. ? compatibility ?: Anycubic 220 * 220 mm/8.7 "* 8.7 inch UltraBase compatible with major 3D Printer, update your printer UltraBase. You can get full support by the team at Anycubic.