MKS SBASE V1.3.
It is based on ARM platform and uses 32bit 100M Cortex-MS MCU-LPC1768, comparing with MKS BASE V1.0
1. Fixed temperature problem.
2. Added thermocouple Pins
3. Created some pins P1.22 P1.23 P2.12 P2.11 P4.28 for further developing.
4. Extended 3.3V / 5V for endstops power.
5. Preassembled two big heatsinks.
We improved Ethernet bug on MKS BASE.
We have changed the Crystal.
We used QRA26B25.0000MFT2C2F instead of CSTCE25M0V53-R0,
replaced CSTCE12M0V53-R0 with QRA26B12.0000MFT2C2F.
1. Using 32bit 100M Cortex-M3 MCU-LPC 1768, and improve its performance highly.
2. Support highly modular open source firmware Smoothieware, easy for secondary development.
3. Support network function, then proceed remote control via IE Explorer.
4. Using DRV8825 stepper driver which supports 32-microstep and with excellent cooling.
5. Currents of the stepper motor can be set directly, which can avoid the damage .
6. Using high quality FR-4 4 layers PCB and special design for cooling.
7. Using professional power chip, support 12V-24V DC input.
8. Good to work with LCD12864 and MKS TFT touch screen.(Can't work with OLED12864 and LCD2004 display)
1.Please do not connect positive and negative electrode reversely.
2.Please do not plug/unplug or adjust the current of the stepper motor drive while it is working.
1* MKS SBASE V1.3
1* USB Cable
1* 8G SD Card
Using 32bit 100M Cortex-M3 MCU-LPC 1768
Supporting highly modular open source firmware Smoothieware
Supporting network function
FR-4 4 layers PCB and special design for cooling
Updated Version of MKS BASE V1.0