We are proud to offer the brilliant 3D Prima BT115X65 BuildTak Print Surface, 292 mm x 165 mm.
With so many on offer today, it is good to have a make you can recognise. The 3D Prima BT115X65 BuildTak Print Surface, 292 mm x 165 mm is certainly that and will be a great purchase.
For this reduced price, the 3D Prima BT115X65 BuildTak Print Surface, 292 mm x 165 mm comes highly recommended and is a regular choice with many people. Buildtak have included some excellent touches and this results in good value for money.
BuildTak Offers The Following Benefits
• Works great with ABS, PLA and more without the need to change the surface. And no more pretreatments such as hairspray or acetone slurry!
• Easy installation to the bare print bed and clean removal without adhesive residue.
• Durable and with optimal care can last for many hours of use while providing extended protection to the original print bed surface.
• Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and the build surface for the duration of the print while preventing curling. When builds are complete, the 3D printed object can be cleanly removed with minimal prying or scraping.
• Works with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, Brick, Wood & Flexible (TPE) filaments; additionally we have had success with getting nylon and t-glase (PETT) to adhere when used with a thin layer of washable glue stick on the BuildTak surface
• Installs much easier than masking tape or films typically used and with fewer chances of air bubbles
• Protects build plate
• Heat resistant and durable, can be reused for many consecutive builds and you can use different filament materials without the need to change the printing surface
• Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and build surface that maximizes the chances your object will be held in place for the duration of the print and then allow for clean and easy removal of the object from the build surface.